- A person who preys ruthlessly on others
- A corpse supposed, in European folklore, to leave its grave at night to drink the blood of the living by biting their necks with long pointed canine teeth
- A small bat that feeds on the blood of mammals or birds using its two sharp incisor teeth and anticoagulant saliva, found mainly in tropical America
- Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures, regardless of whether they are undead or a living person. Créméné, Mythologie du Vampire, p. 89.Bunson, Vampire Encyclopedia, p. 219.
- (folklore) a corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living
- is a Japanese rock band formed in March 2004 from Yokohama, Japan, consisting of vocalist and rhythm guitarist Takuro Sugawara, guitarist and backing vocalist Yoshimitsu Taki, bassist Kazuhiko Nakamura, and drummer Chihiro Kamijo, who came up with the band’s name.
- soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe; “a gentle reprimand”; “a vein of gentle irony”; “poked gentle fun at him”
- pacify: cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of; “She managed to mollify the angry customer”
- (of a person) Mild in temperament or behavior; kind or tender
- Moderate in action, effect, or degree; not harsh or severe
- (of a person) Noble or having the qualities attributed to noble birth; courteous; chivalrous
- having or showing a kindly or tender nature; “the gentle touch of her hand”; “her gentle manner was comforting”; “a gentle sensitive nature”; “gentle blue eyes”
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- two: being one more than one; “he received two messages”
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the “.2″) owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date yet to be announced.
umeko gentle vampire 2 – Awakened (Vampire
umeko gentle vampire 2
Blood Like Poison Series, Book 2- Destined for a Vampire
Blood Like Poison Series, Book 3- To Kill an Angel
Like most seventeen year olds, Ridley Heller thought she had her future all planned out. What she wanted most in life was to get out of small town Harker. Her only goal was to keep her mouth shut and her grades high so she could win a cheerleading scholarship to Stanford. But that was before she met Bo.
In Ridley’s wildest dreams, she could never have planned for someone like Bo, for a love so intense it left her breathless. No human girl could.
A haunting stranger that watched her from afar, Bo stole Ridley’s heart from the moment she laid eyes on him. But he has secrets. Bo’s a vampire. Both his past and his present are a danger to Ridley, but the biggest threat is not her blood; it’s her heart. He’s feeding a thirst for revenge that will cost him his life, and it may already be too late.
The more darkness Ridley uncovers, the more she realizes that her life will never be the same—with or without Bo. Can she sacrifice her future and her heart for someone who has a death wish?
About Michelle: I love coffee and chocolate, even more so when they are combined. I’m convinced that one day they could be the basis for world peace. I also love the color red and am seriously considering dying my hair.